Tuesday, October 12, 2010

32.75 Weeks-Becoming very real!


Well, here we are...seven weeks to go! I know seven weeks sounds so far, but truly, it will be here before we know it. It is hard to believe that in five weeks I will need to have a bag packed and he can safely arrive whenever he wants. I guess it also became real because the first baby shower was this past weekend.  It was thrown by Brooke and Stacey and, to no surprise, they did an amazing job! This particular shower was just for friends...I am so blessed to have such great ones! They did an owl theme in blue and brown and it looked so wonderful. They didn't miss a single detail. I wish I would have taken my camera out and taken some pictures and I am so sad I didn't have a group picture. But, here are some of the pictures of the set-up.




They also did a "mommy's night out" theme since there are so many moms within the group.  The Wine had this saying on it.

      The gifts they gave out for prizes to the games, this was quite the competitive group! 


The party favors were sugar cookies from a bakery in New Lenox, they were very cute with blue icing, a baby face and a white sugar ring around them.

The girls had requested in the invitation to buy a favorite book instead of a card. Baby Keag now has a nice little book collection started. 
                              They had miniature cakes from Janet's.  Yum!



Finally, a friend picture! Jaline, myself and Heidi K.

We feel so blessed to have so many great friends that love Baby Keag already! I love how I explained the shower but almost all of you that read this were there.  Thank you for being such great friends.  If you have any other pictures, please be sure to pass them on.
I will have several more posts here in the near future as I have two more showers to go.  My sisters are having one this Sunday for our side of the family and Ryan's family is having one the Sunday after.  I will do my best to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment