My plan is to use this as documentation of my pregnancy, better late than never. To sum up my first trimester. LONG. NAUSEATING. EXHAUSTING. But with it were great highlights and memories making it well worth it (of course I can say it now that I feel pretty good, well into my second). To share some of the great moments: When I found out I was pregnant, Ryan was not home. I came home early from work because I was not feeling well and deep down I believe I suspected the reason why. I decided to take the test alone so I could do something a little special to share the pending news with Ryan. I am glad I did because as much as I thought I could be pregnant and we were trying, the reality of those two little lines took awhile to digest. Unfortunately, Ryan was not going to be home for another EIGHT HOURS for me to share the news. So, here is how he found out:
Grandma and Grandpa Shouse found out by having this picture in a frame as a souvenir from our vacation, turned "babymoon", trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went back after going the year prior for our honeymoon.

For those of you that know good ol' Tammy, you can only imagine her reaction...you might have actually heard it.
Grandma and Grandpa Keag found out from Cooper, she wore some duds with a special message:
Since you can't read it, the shirt says I'm going to be a big sister 2010. She is slowly accepting this idea, although I am not sure she will ever be happy about it.And finally...the first picture of Baby Keag at 14 weeks and 3 days.

The next time we will see the baby will be to determine the gender. Any early guesses?
So glad you decided to join the cult that is known as "blogging". I am still on the fence about the gender, I will let you know as soon as I get a vibe. When can we get together?!?
ReplyDeleteps. love the sono picture, what a tiny little bean!!! So perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kirsten. Lets get together soon. I miss you and have enjoyed your texts and updates!
ReplyDeleteps. sorry to disappoint you on our blog title! :)
YAY!!! Congrats you guys! Much love!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Sara - first, congrats on your little one! How exciting although considering you should still be in high school - NO WAY!!!!! :) I joined the blogging community while we were waiting for our referral from China - glad I found your blog so I have a new one to stalk.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think it's a girl