Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Charlie Brown-Week 16

We actually did it...first baby bump picture!



Of course this is an early morning shot, pre-breakfast. I feel as soon as I drink or eat anything, I get significantly rounder. Did anyone else do this? I suppose there is no longer room for my food baby with a real baby taking over the space.

I am feeling a lot like Charlie Brown. You remember his ONLY outfit, the yellow shirt with the black jagged stripe and black shorts? That is now me, except my wardrobe consists mainly of gaucho pants (oh how I wish you were still in style. I curse the fashionable person that made the gaucho pant trend so short lived!) and tank tops. I feel that maternity clothes are knocking on my door in the next couple of weeks, luckily most of the places I go my exhausted attire is suitable...I just apologize to those that see me on a regular basis!



This past weekend we had a garage sale. I had no idea how much stuff we had! I can't thank my mom enough for all of her help to get it organized. It took us 12 hours to get everything priced and set up, we were exhausted afterward. We didn't do too horrible with the sale, a lot of our big items sold which brought in some decent money. However, we have a lot of stuff left. The goal was to bring in enough to decorate the nursery. Next on my agenda is to organize a neighborhood sale in hopes to draw in more of a crowd, after that...donation time! I can't wait to get all of this stuff out of the house and start getting ready to make room for baby! We find out the gender (hopefully) on July 8th, I am so excited to know. After that the nursery completion project will begin!

One last picture,for now she is still our baby, Cooper. She got in on the baby bump photo shoot.



Please ignore the snot dripping from her nose, it is prime time allergy season. We are grateful this seems to be the worst of her issues so far! Atopica, immunotherapy and antihistamines seems to be the miracle concoction! Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think you got skinnier?!? How is this possible?!? Have you been cheating on me with exercise? If you want to go maternity shopping together just let me know, the people who work at those stores are INSANE!

    ReplyDelete