Wednesday, September 1, 2010

27 Weeks- A lot of change!


 Sorry, the end of the night pictures are never flattering, but it is this or nothing! It seems as if there have been a lot of changes in the past couple of weeks, yet not a lot to write about. The past two weeks have primarily been spent in the nursery. I am happy to report the painting is FINALLY done!







I am very happy with the way it is turning out! By next Thursday, the main portions should be done with only minor wall decorations to add. I have been a little compulsive (I am sure this surprises many of you) when it comes to finishing, but I will rest easier when it is complete. Truthfully, I am sure I will find a new project to obsess over...some habits are just too hard to break! Ryan has started football season (which is comparable to oxygen or a crack addiction for him. I haven't decided which, both perhaps?) and his busy fall travel season for work, so I will be alone a lot until Baby Keag finally arrives.

School has started and I have one week under my belt.  It started as a very crazy year but I must say it is going better than anticipated.  I have learned to stand up for myself and it's pretty empowering. Hopefully the trend will continue.

In other exciting news...last night we bought a new car!  I have to admit, it was bittersweet getting rid of the Stratus.  I never thought I would be sad to see it go, but it is the end of an era. Rest in peace old girl! We now have a 2010 Nissan Murano in a Deep Blue:

Ok, clearly not a real picture, but you get the drift!



In the world of Baby Keag: He is now getting into my ribs, which is ever so comfortable, and he hates to be crowded. It will be an interesting final trimester for both of us! I believe he has gotten the hiccups a few times and he seems to very much enjoy bananas and applesauce. He seems to be a little shy recently. Whenever he is really kicking or moving he will stop if anyone else tries to feel it or even just watch him.  I have been feeling pretty well. I am starting to get a little more tired and starting to really feel pregnant at times. I had my first stranger ask me when I was due today. Although I realize I look pregnant, it was still odd to think that everyone knows by looking at me.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will go through the glucose screening.  This is my last monthly appointment and will go every two weeks until the last month.  It really has gone by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment