
We have had a great couple of weeks! We spend last weekend with the Jacob's. I have missed them so much since our crazy summer schedules haven't allowed us to see each other but once. Leah turned one, which I cannot believe. She continues to get cuter and cuter, although I am not sure how much more cuteness I can handle. Brooke and Scott had a VERY nice party for her. Of course, Brooke made it adorable if not "slightly" over the top. Ever wonder why we are best friends?
It was great to see so many people I haven't seen for a long time and meet some new babies. Here are a few pictures:

Cookie Bouquet Centerpieces we put together the night before


Both of us with the birthday girl

The Cake was not only beautiful, but tasty! I am sure Carrie and I could have totally made it! :)

Leah finally dug into her little smash cake...it took awhile!
This weekend we were so productive around the house. Since all of the garage sale leftovers are out of the house, we started working on the nursery! I have been so excited to get in there. We have hit a couple of snags, like having to redo the ENTIRE closet, which we didn't expect, but we are finally making some progress. I forgot to take a full before picture, but I was close with only the closet organizer installed and the jam taken down. Mom and Dad came up Saturday and Dad and Ryan worked on the closet. Ryan and I painted yesterday. I am so sore today from being up and down a ladder all day! Here is some of the progress thus far:




In the world of Baby Keag progress: the day after my last post, Ryan finally felt him kick! Since then, almost all of his kicks and punches can be felt and seen if looking at my belly. He is moving around a lot. I am hoping to feel hiccups soon. Ryan had his head on my stomach this weekend and he was kicked in the jaw.
He is measuring one week ahead, which has been fairly consistent throughout the pregnancy. The quad marker screening results came back very low risk, so that was great news as well as everything else progressing perfectly.
I have developed a bit of "baby brain" lately. Last week I ordered the letters for his name and ordered one less than needed to complete the spelling. I was embarrassed, but so glad the lady emailed me and informed me. This morning I found the ice cream in the fridge, but to my defense, I was very tired last night!
I am planning to enjoy today and tomorrow since the new school year starts Wednesday. I am not really ready to go back, but the sooner it starts, the sooner Baby Keag arrives! Have a great week!
so anyone who comes to the house, would look in the nursery would be privy to the name of the soon to be adorable baby boy????
ReplyDeleteYep, after he is born and they are hung! Nice try, Hany!
ReplyDelete