I have sat on this for far too long. I have other pictures and a video that I want to include, so when I am finally able to post them I will and will indicate it somehow. I would like to have a great excuse for how long it has taken me to post this, but I don't have one...I just want spring to get here and I hope it brings my motivation along!
So, we are catching up in many different ways this month. Most importantly, Cayden is now on the charts by birth date! He had his four month appointment last week and he is in the 50th percentile in length (he is in the 75 percentile with his adjusted age)! He is in the 10th for weight and 5th in head circumference, but he is on the charts! I cannot believe that he has grown 7 inches since birth! He is now 24.5 inches long and 12.5 pounds. He is going to have the Keag frame I am sure (although his thighs look a lot like his mama's at this point). He has also met all of the 4 month milestones, which I am as equally proud as I am scared. He is quite the mover and shaker, we are probably going to have our hands full in a few months. He is so strong and wants to stand and is constantly kicking his legs. He somehow can turn himself a perfect 180 degrees in his crib. He is also very alert and really noticing all objects around him. He has started to laugh, which sounds more like a courtesy than a real giggle. We were lucky enough to capture his first laughs on video
. ** I will try to get it posted.**
He has begun to use his Bumbo seat and he looks so big sitting in it. We couldn't get a great picture, which is typical. Whenever we pull out the camera he stops smiling and looks the other direction. Plus, he was way more into watching his dog which is a new favorite past time...it is tied with drooling/blowing bubbles but not nearly as exciting as chewing on his hands!
Surprised to see so many friends as I walked in the door.
I am glad to see this picture, as I was so stunned I couldn't remember what I did with Cayden and I hoped I took the cover off of his face
I had friends hiding in both the living room and kitchen. They are very sneaky!
Sporting his Valentine's Day shirt. He wore it a day early since he had a pajama party at the babysitters for the actual day. His paci, which is upside down, said "Chicks Dig Me".
What a great Valentine!
Cayden's letters, we couldn't hang them until he was born since no one knew his name.
BLIZZARD 2011
View from our front window
We have GREAT neighbors. They dug out the driveway enough for me to get out.
Christmas Eve
New Year's Eve. Night in as a family.
Four Generations
Keag Baby Shower Hostesses: Debbie, Darcy and Donna
Last picture together as a "single couple"
Friend Baby Shower Hostesses: Brooke and Stacey
Christine and Melissa were determined to feel Cayden kick. Despite their persistence, they felt no movement.
Cayden is such a good baby and we are very lucky in so many ways. His most difficult issue is sleep (which we are working to correct) he doesn't want to miss anything. He is now in his crib and the transition has gone pretty smoothly. He wakes up to eat at least one, but usually twice, to eat. We have an adorable, fun, happy and healthy boy! I am looking forward to posting all the exciting changes he has faced in the 4th month in a few weeks, time just flies by so quickly!







No comments:
Post a Comment